Brian Bannister, M.D.
At Progressive Pain Management, the focus of our practice is interventional and chronic pain management. Dr. Bannister offers a multimodal approach to pain control. This ranges from physical therapy and medication management to minimally invasive spine surgery.
Progressive Pain Management physicians and nurse practitioners are trained in advanced pain management and can help improve your quality of life. Using proven, innovative techniques, combined with compassionate individualized care, we can help you return to good health and a life that you can really live PAIN FREE. The focus of our practice is interventional and chronic pain management. We believe that our compassionate and expert care will provide you with a beneficial and rewarding experience.
- Medical School – State University of New York, Upstate Medical University
- Wilson Medical Center (Internship)
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Residency in Clinical Anesthesiology
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Fellowship in Pain Management
Dr. Bannister’s experience and specialties include:
- Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Facet Joint Injection
- Cervical Medial Branch Block
- Chronic Pain Management
- Endoscopic Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Epidural Block
- Facet Blocks
- Epidural Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Somatic & Sympathetic
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Steroid Injection and Trigger Point Injection
Renee Wolf graduated Dean’s List with a Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Degree in a combined six year program at Saint John’s University /Catholic Medical Center. Renee spent 10 years at the Hospital for Special Surgery assisting in orthopedic surgeries including spine surgery, sports medicine and total joint replacements. She was responsible for post-operative patient care and discharge planning for all spine related cases.
Renee moved on to work with the anesthesiology department managing patients in CCU. After re-locating to New Jersey, Renee took on a dynamic position with plastic and reconstructive surgery, focusing mostly on assisting in neuropathic-related surgeries and breast reconstruction surgery. Renee has joined our team with eight years experience in pain management.
Her experience includes evaluating patients with acute and chronic pain syndromes, administering joint injections and trigger point injections. Her experience with pain management and orthopedic related issues, especially with spinal cord pathology, gives her the tools necessary to diagnose and prepare treatment plans for our patients.